Monday 5 November 2007

Defence of the Perfect Wealth Formula...

Reading a forum posting on the Perfect Wealth Formula last night, I was taken aback by the apparrent vehemence some people (one person inparticular) have against our high ticket item and similar programs. Needless to say I couldn't let this cynicism go unanswered, and gave a somewhat vehement reply myself. You can read it here, I'm RantinRob:

http://www.work-at-home-forum.com/14_4285_2.html#msg23826

I generally pride myself in being a canny Scotsman and I'm not often moved to give such a scathing retort (scathing by my standards, that is), but you know, when people talk mince...

I certainly don't consider myself to be a "baited money seeker" and I take exception to the PWF being labelled a product-less scam - this person couldn't be further from the truth if a hurricane was to come by and blow him away.

Fast money is possible online, we have testimonials and video's to prove this is so; but this doesn't seem to stop people trying to discredit the Perfect Wealth formula and by association the people who work it.

But hey, each to their own. For my part I'm not looking for mugs, I'm looking for serious people who want to make money online and break free from the god-awful bind of money for time, and my advice for you is always to do a great deal of groundwork on the PWF before you buy or even dismiss it.

Seriously, though, we all need to get clear for ourselves about what we want out of life, and consider this factor:

Either there are a lot of naïve, gullible, stupid people getting into internet marketing and wasting their money - or there are actually quite a number of people who know what they're doing and are raking it in.

You be the judge.

No comments: