Wednesday 31 October 2007

I was Marketing Blind!

I'm presently working my way through one of the Perfect Wealth Formula's many ebooks, titled How to write High Response Sales Letters, and I have to say it is truly first class.

"Of course you would say that!" I can hear the skeptics amongst you saying right now; but it truly is, 49 pages of easy to understand and implement "truths" we all need to know for writing sales copy for garaunteed sales.

It re-iterates the point I was making in my previous post; Jason's been there and done it, he knows what he's doing; he's been to the university of internet marketing and sailed through in a breeze; it's quite simply foolish to go bashing away, trying to figure it all out for yourself when we have here all you are needing to know!

I'll hold my hand up here and admit I've bashed out a few sales letters prior to reading this ebook; and I kinda feel a bit of a fool for not reading it first.

But there you go, you learn from your mistakes; from now on I'll do my best to curb my impetous nature and read all that Jason has written on a subject before I waste any more time marketing blind.

No comments: