Sunday 28 October 2007

Okay, it's time to take this Perfect Wealth Formula Blog to the next level

Below is an article I wrote espousing blogging as a great way of promoting your PWF site, particularly if you don't have much in the way of a marketing budget.

From now on I am going to follow my own advice for blogging success here and start posting more often. Now and again I will post an article I have written about the PWF and making money online, that I particularly like; but for the most part I will keep my posts short, in style of a diary, as is the case with most good weblogs.

Therefore if you're looking for more juice on the PWF you may like to check out my lens.

Not that this blog should be any less juicy! The PWF, in case you don't know, is like a phd in internet marketing, an earn as you learn environment where you hone your skills and become a more and more proficient promoter online.

It's my hope through this blog to prove this is so.

So, bookmark this blog, digg it, make it de.li.cious, whatever you will; I will endeavour to keep you informed on a regular basis.

No comments: