Tuesday 30 October 2007

With the Perfect Wealth Formula There's No Need For Hype

I wrote this ad tonight, and I'm posting here because I
think it's a good one. Feel free to correct me if you
feel otherwise. It's just I like the honest approach and
tend to ignore hyped up ads in favour of a bit sincerity.

See what you think:



Friend, I want to know how your Business is doing,


Please take time to read this email, I won't keep you long
and it is Very important.

I haven't been marketing online for very long and I may have
given up already were it not for this program I happened to
find.

The thing is, we come to internet marketing with High Hopes
only to watch them fade - losing money, trying everything
under the sun, day after day after day...

I was beginning to think the whole thing was a con, and that
only a few sharks made money online - made money praying on
mugs like me - until one day I clicked on this ad.

I have to admit, I wasn't immediately taken by what was on
offer - and yet Here was a different message to those I'd
heard elsewhere, as well as evidence of a program that works.

I was intrigued, yet still not sold.

And so I returned to the site again and again. I did a lot
of research on the product. I listened to the audios and
videos and...

...to cut a long story short, soon enough I was happy to part
with a what was at the time a large sum of money.

Now, you might be wondering why I want to know "how your
business is doing?"

Just take an honest look at your business, because if you're
like I was, losing hope or seeing paltry success, then please,
please, have a good look at what I have here:

http://www.adminder.com/c.cgi?gencash&salesright

Because if you truly are serious about making a living online,
you'll want to save yourself a lot of heartache and expense,
and you'll want to see this.

http://www.adminder.com/c.cgi?gencash&salesright

I know how hard it is to go it alone, to find the
right information and find what works. It's real hard!

So your choice is twofold;

you can either drag your feet and piece together through
trial and error methods that work, with varying success,

or you can empower yourself with what I feel is the most
powerful and comprehensive internet marketing system there
is on the net.

So, have a good look at my site;

http://www.adminder.com/c.cgi?gencash&salesright

explore it all, follow the links,

check out the audios and videos; and if you like check out
my lens, so you can see who I am and what I'm about:

http://www.squidoo.com/RobbiePringle/

you'll find here much to interest you, some articles
I wrote and some free reports by the man himself,
Jason Pearson, creator of our system.

Please note, if you've read this far, I'm not asking you
to drop what you're doing; you've probably invested a
lot of time and money promoting your business, and
naturally you'll want it to work...

...I want it to work for you as well!

That's why I'm asking How is your business! Take a breather
and see how our system will enable you to sell any program
online.


Anyway, good luck, whatever you do hold to your dreams,
I'm here to answer any questions you have should your
journey prove tricky,

to your success

No comments: